This Week's Top Restaurant and Food News
By Kelly Dobkin
November 15, 2013
As another week winds down, let's take a look back at some of the most popular stories from the last seven days. Leading the pack is our national guide to hipster dining around the U.S. (served with a side of irony), followed by our feature on dishes that defined the careers of 16 top chefs. Read on for the ten most-read posts this week.
- Hipster Dining Guide: 24 Restaurants Around the U.S.
- 16 Career-Defining Dishes From American Chefs
- Biscuit Craze: 10 Must-Try Options Around the U.S.
- Hipster Dining in NYC: Pros, Cons and What's Next
- The Ultimate Hipster Guide to LA
- Hipster Dining and Drinking Survival Guide in DC
- Tracking the Careers of 10 Charlie Trotter Alums
- 9 Hipster Hangouts in Boston
- 10 Hipster Hangouts in Philadelphia
- Closing Time: Lessons Learned From 8 NYC Shutters