Deals & Events
Veteran’s Day Specials in DC
By Rina Rapuano
November 8, 2013
Photo by: Mi Cocina
Since most of DC is off Monday, we rounded up some restaurants offering discounts to those who have served - and a few brunch ideas for the rest of us.
Discounts for service members
- Mi Cocina offers half off to veterans on food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases from 11 AM-10 PM (5471 Wisconsin Ave., Chevy Chase, MD; 301-652-1195).
- Bayou Bakery is offering a 15 percent discount for veterans and active military. It will follow its Sunday schedule, open from 8 AM-4 PM, with all-day breakfast (1515 N. Courthouse Rd.,
Arlington, VA; 703-243-2410).
- Tryst is offering a 20 percent discount off the bill for those with a military ID (2459 18th St. NW; 202-232-5500).
- BLT Steak is running a promotion Monday evening, offering up to half off their checks for any veteran or service member for parties of two or less; 25 percent off for parties of three or more (1625 Eye St. NW; 202-689-8999).
- The Pig tweeted that it opens at 10:30 AM Monday (1320 14th St. NW; 202-290-2821).
- All Cafe Deluxe locations will be open for brunch on Monday (Cleveland Park, 202-686-2233; Bethesda, 301-656-3131; Tysons Corner, 703-761-0600; Gaithersburg, 240-403-7082).
- Tortilla Coast offers brunch from 10 AM-3 PM (Capitol Hill, 202-546-6768; Logan Circle, 202-629-3280).