This Week's Top Miami Restaurant and Food News
From new restaurants to ultimate foodie guides, here's a look at the week's tastiest dining-and-drinking news.
- Cindy Hutson is set to open a new globally-influenced concept this fall called Zest which will be located in Downtown's Southeast Financial Center.
- Mexican transplant PORFIRIO'S is set to open in the South of Fifth neighborhood in June.
- Irish Pub Dubliner in Fort Lauderdale will soon change to Bull Market due to a recent buyout from the Creative Kitchen Group. [Clean Plate Charlie]
- 100 Montaditos, a restaurant chain from Spain, opened its 16th U.S. location in West Palm Beach on Thursday.
- An upstart called Fork & Balls will open this summer in Fort Lauderdale, offering a menu that emphasizes a variety of meatballs (think anything from beef to fish). [Eater.com]