This Week's Top NYC Restaurant and Food News
- We unveiled our annual 30 under 30 list this week, highlighting impressive talent from restaurants, bars and bakeries in New York City. See how we feted our honorees and check out where you can find them in action.
- There's going to be a second installment of Brooks Headley's line-inducing veggie burger pop-up. The Del Posto pastry chef will be slinging his superior patties at The Cannibal on August 10 from 5 to 10 PM. [Grub Street]
- With summer still in full swing, it's a good time to stop by one (or all) of the trendy ice cream shops popping up around town.
- According to British vino magazine, World of Fine Wine, the Big Apple is home to the top wine-pouring restaurants. Hot spots such as Eleven Madison Park and Pearl & Ash were given the highest honor, a three-star rating. [NYDN]
- Paid sick leave is now in effect and the law is expected to have a huge impact on the restaurant industry. Take our poll and let us know how you feel about the new legislation.