Workout Secrets From 6 Hot Philly ChefsBy Danya Henninger | June 25, 2014 By Danya Henninger | June 25, 2014
If you work in a restaurant, or just love going out to eat, it’s not easy to stay fit. However, some of our best chefs are in tip-top shape. How do they do it, and can the rest of us benefit from their wisdom? We asked six hot Philly chefs to divulge their workout secrets.
Here are a few tips that came up multiple times:
• Make time to fit in your workout early in the day, or else it probably won’t happen.
• Try not to eat late at night. (Bonus: it’ll be easier to wake up early.)
• Find a workout partner or team to motivate you.
• Cut out that extra drink at the end of the night.
• Don’t feel you need to eat a feast every time you go out, or finish everything on your plate.
Flip through to find out the toughest things about staying shape while working in a kitchen, and what works to make it happen.