Should Alinea Ban Kids? Your Verdict RevealedBy Kelly Dobkin | January 15, 2014 By Kelly Dobkin | January 15, 2014
Yesterday, we polled you on whether or not fancy restaurants should ban children under a certain age, after Chicago chef Grant Achatz sent out a tweet on Saturday night pondering the idea for his restaurant Alinea. The responses were varied and of course, full of strongly-worded opinions. We rounded up all the comments via Facebook, Twitter and our original post and below are the results:
- Limit the hours in which when kids can dine there: 5 votes
- Allow them if they are well-behaved: 4 votes
- No way, kids should be able to eat anywhere: 2 votes
- Ban them completely: 10 votes
- No ban, but parents should know better: 3 votes
Your Verdict: Ban 'em!! But first check out some of the funniest Twitter responses in the slide show below.
Didn't get a chance to vote yet? Go to our Facebook page and weigh in.