Deals & Events
Many Mother's Day Tables Still Available - Some With FreebiesBy Rina Rapuano
May 9, 2014 By Rina Rapuano | May 9, 2014
We’re all guilty of occasionally leaving things to the last minute, so we thought we’d put together a list of places that still have reservations available for Mother’s Day.
Good news, slackers: We got so many responses that we actually had to find a way to narrow the list. We recommend calling your favorite restaurant - even if you think there is no chance, because you just might be surprised - and below is a list of places that have reservations available and are offering a nice little freebie for Mom.
- Bidwell is offering free Champagne for all moms during brunch and dinner.
- Catch 15 still offers a complimentary glass of Prosecco for all moms.
- Cava Mezze will give a free glass of Champagne to all mothers during dinner.
- Co Co. Sala has a chocolate surprise for Mom to take home.
- Degrees in the Ritz-Carlton Georgetown offers a free mimosa or Bloody Mary.
- ENO Wine Bar offers all mothers a complimentary glass of sparkling rosé on Saturday and Sunday. No reservations are required.
- Mari Vanna will give all mothers a flower upon arrival.
- Salt and Pepper offers a glass of sparkling wine for moms.
- Silo is offering a free strawberry shortcake to all moms.
- Westend Bistro will give mothers a jar of homemade preserves to take home.