Weekly News Wrap: We Grill the Cochon 555 DC Winner and Round Up Old Town Eats
- 5 Things We Learned About Erik Bruner-Yang of Toki Underground and Maketto (Zagat DC): We find out more about the chef's upcoming Maketto - and what his theme song would be
- 8 Places We Love in Old Town Alexandria (Besides Restaurant Eve) (Zagat DC): We love some Eve, but here are eight other places worth checking out
- Stadium Eats: Where to Line Up for Food at Nationals Park (Zagat DC): As we near the April 4 season opener, we take a look at some new and reliable baseball food
- America Eats hires chef, eyes Memorial Day opening in Tysons (Washington Post): Nate Waugaman, formerly of Tallula and EatBar in Arlington, will take the reins of this José Andrés restaurant
- Plan Ahead: Tickets Go on Sale Sunday for April Celebrity Chef Dinner at Kapnos (Zagat DC): Similar James Beard Foundation benefit dinners in other cities have sold out in as little as four days
- Barrel, a Bourbon and Beer Bar, Opening Soon on Capitol Hill (Washington City Paper): The new Capitol Hill bar is set to open "in a week or two with more than 100 varieties of whiskey, a Southern-inspired food menu, and one of the city's most extensive liquor barrel-aging operations"
- Fojol Brothers Closes Its Food Trucks (Washington City Paper): The food-truck pioneer takes its Indian, Thai and Ethiopian trucks off the road for good